To carry out the duties outlined in the Affiliate VA ACNM ByLaws and to prepare and administer the annual Affiliate budget.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit candidates for office in the Affiliate
- Prepare ballots and disseminate to voting membership along with instructions
- Prepare a written tabulation of all ballots and submit to the Virginia Affiliate President, according to bylaws.
Composition/ Members and Tenure of Appointment:
Chair: Tanya Baca, CNM
The Nominating and Bylaws Committee will meet: Quarterly or more often, as required.
Specific Annual Objective/Activities/Milestone Dates:
- Electronic or mail ballot sent to the voting membership of the Virginia Affiliate no later than 45 days prior to the date of the meeting when the election will be announced.
- Ballots shall be counted not earlier than 30 days after the ballots have been sent and no later than 7 days prior to the meeting when the election will be announced.
- Written tabulation of all ballots submitted to the Virginia Affiliate President no less than 14 days prior to the meeting when the election will be announced.