Increase membership in the affiliate throughout the state and facilitate timely communication about events and issues among members through a variety of media.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Public Relations/Marketing efforts in the provision and use of a valuable, dynamic, and well-used Affiliate Website.
- Support the secretary: Keeping membership updated on Affiliate news
- Publish a regular newsletter for members.
- Increase and support student involvement (including award banquet/social events).
- Recruit candidates for office in the Affiliate.
Composition/ Members and Tenure of Appointment:
The Membership Committee will meet: Quarterly or more often, as required.
Specific Annual Objective/Activities/Milestone Dates:
- Partner with SNM Liaisons to increase SNM membership through Shenandoah University and Frontier Nursing University.
- Hold Student Banquet and reach out to preceptors.
- Create a workflow for Secretary and Membership Committee duties (agenda, reminder, announcements for meetings, etc.)
- Increase membership in ACNM and affiliate by 10% by end of 2016.
- Create and disseminate Board Packet, welcome letters.
- Collaborate with ACNM National membership Committee.
- Coordinate with Regional Chair representatives for continued member outreach and event planning.